Research Team is a body looking into the research needs of the LSS, which may range from:-
- Preparation of Questionnaire for field visits, collection of data, interpreting data and arriving at the required conclusions
- Finding out the various schemes, made available to the public by the government, qualifications for the fulfillment of the schemes and the departments in-charge of particular schemes, and keeping them in hand
- Preparation of brief summaries of various legislation that are relevant for the people and keeping a hard copy as well as powerpoint presentations of the same in hand
- Preparation of statistical information relating to clients visiting to Legal Services Clinic in consultation with the director of the clinic
- Doing any other research work required to carry out the agenda of the LSS.